Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I like it, I love it...

...I want some more of it!

That's how I feel about hearing live music or going to concerts. Its my favorite thing to do in my spare time. A couple days before the Tim McGraw concert, some friends talked me into going. Plus lawn seats were only $20 ($30 after fees). Who could pass that up? 

So my sister and I headed out to San Bernardino for the concert. I had been to the Glen Helen Ampitheater before (now its called the San Manuel Ampitheater) and I am still pleased with this venue. It didn't take long to get there, parking was easy, and short walk to the entrance. Then once you enter the food, restrooms, and access to the lawn section were all right there. The lawn seats weren't bad at all unlike other venus I've been to. 

Here we are ready for the show to start!



It was a nice night for a concert. Not too cold like I expected it to be. This picture only shows a fraction of the people in the lawn section.


The Band Perry opened up first. I like a few of their songs so I was pleased.

Luke Bryan put on a great show. I was a fan of his before but after seeing him I'm a bigger fan!

Waiting for Tim McGraw...
 There he is!



Tim McGraw was great too! But my sister and I agreed he could have been standing there doing nothing but looking good in his v-neck for two hours and we would have still thought it was a great show.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment