Friday, October 14, 2011

Family

I'm grateful for my family. I'm pretty fortunate in that department. My brother and I have always been close. One thing I'm grateful for is Carlee's relationship with her uncle. Sure they bicker and fight because they're so much alike, but they love each other and have fun together. 

Last night we were going to Dien's basketball game (I should say "our" game because I'm on the roster but haven't played yet. That's a whole other post). Carlee went to the game in her uncle's truck because she wanted to ride with him. (I cherished the 10 minute drive where I didn't have to listen to Shake It Up music). Then when we were walking in, Carlee told me she's walking with her uncle and not me. 


She sure loves her uncle. Or she's just getting some brownie points because she knows her birthday is coming up and she wants him to get her this baby laundry center thing she's been eyeing at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment