Friday, July 2, 2010

It's not good bye...

...it's "See you later!"

At least that's what I've been telling my best friend (and myself). My best friend of 13 or so years was planning to move to Texas. She has talked about it and plans were in the making, but even when the plans were confirmed it didn't seem real.

It was going to be an adjustment for everyone. My friend and I talk and text daily, see each other several times a week, and of course Carlee will miss her Teta! So as her moving day approached, we refused to get sad. Instead we celebrated her and this new chapter in her life.

Tet, myself, and J at Lucky Strike for the "friends" going away party...

Some pictures with the bestie...

Carlee loves her Teta!
Carlee "talks" to her Teta almost every day on her play phone. When I ask her about her "conversation". She tells me Teta is in Texas and that Teta is getting her a toy from Texas. (So T, you better bring her something when you visit or you'll have one upset kid). =)
T, we wish you the best! We miss you already and we'll see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment