Friday, September 30, 2011

How we spend our Fridays...

Ever since buying Knott's Berry Farm season passes, we will go on any given Friday afternoon after I pick Carlee up from school. It's a perfect outing for us... doesn't cost anything (since we have passes and pack a lunch), fun few hours, not crowded at all on a Friday, not far from home, and Carlee is usually passed out before we reach Beach Blvd after leaving. A perfect afternoon!

A couple weeks ago we headed down to Knott's and made our way to Camp Snoopy. It was the first time we've been on a weekday since school is back in session and it was great. No lines at all. Each ride was just waiting for us to walk up and get on. Although Carlee's favorite balloon ride wasn't open and the show she likes wasn't going to be on that day. They were setting up for Halloween and in the transition period. We were a week early for the Halloween decorations. Can't wait to take Carlee back. She loves Halloween!

But a few little closures didn't stop us from having fun! We rode the big rigs, the speedway cars, bounce house, and even the log ride this time!



Weeeeeeee!!

Waiting for the log ride. Carlee had been on the train across from the log ride which is dark and fast but she liked it. So I thought she'd like the log ride (aside from the drop). 

 And here is our picture they captured...
I don't think I stopped laughing for hours! I had to buy it. I feel like such a horrible mom that I have a big smile plastered on my face while Carlee is frightened. But she handled it like a champ. She was just in shock and was more upset about getting her shorts wet. But I don't think she's going to be quick to go on the log ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment