Thursday, September 1, 2011

School is in session!

I was excited for Carlee to start school this year. Not only because she can finally stop asking, "Mom, am I ever going back to school?" But because I'm excited for her to learn new things, make new friends, and just have fun. 

The standard First Day of School Picture Out Front. And posing of course.



 This year Carlee's best friend Izzy is in her class. These girls have been friends since birth.

Here they are at 2 months old and Carlee at just days old.

 Now they're 4 and in preschool!
 Decorating their name blocks on the first day.

After class, we went to visit her cousin Syd who is in Carlee's old classroom. Carlee got to see her old teacher and her old toys from the class. 
As soon as we left, Carlee was asking to go back. The next morning at 6:30am she was asking to go to school. Its a good thing she's going every day this year. I just hope she keeps this attitude towards school in the years to come. But I can hear it now, "Mom, do I have to go to school?"

1 comment: