Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back on the Wagon

The weight loss wagon, that is. Although I wouldn't say I completely fell off, but I was definitely leaning over the side pretty far. 

I blame the holidays. Doesn't everyone? Around that time I got a little lazy with the healthy eating and although I was still going to the gym all the time, I hit a major plateau. I finally decided I need to do something to push me past this stand still. That's when I walked into a gym by my work and inquired about personal training. The very next day I started working out with a personal trainer. By far the best thing I've ever done. Just what I need to take my fitness/ weight loss to the next level. 

He also put me on this horrible great nutrition plan. I lost 4 lbs the first week, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I'm anxious to see more results. I've definitely been putting in the hard work. 

I don't plan on falling off the wagon anytime soon. Or ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment