Thursday, January 7, 2010

Keep Ya Head Up

Thinking of "keeping my head up" reminds me of the Tupac song. Who would have thought Tupac was so wise?


I was doing so good emotionally and physically. Then I experienced a major setback. Nothing that I can't overcome. But definitely a blow to my ego, emotions, whatever. Its times like these where I'm forced to refocus myself and just work harder to move forward.


In doing so, I'm going to keep Carlee and myself busy. Not only will it be a distraction but our relationship/ bond will only get stronger.


One of my goals of 2010 is to read 50 books. Reading is definitely a good distraction. I love to get lost in a book. Its nice to escape reality even if it is for an hour. I'm currently on my 2nd book. We'll see if I can keep up and meet my goal.

I've also been trying to find a class for Carlee. I've looked at the surrounding cities recreation classes and have found some possible winners. They have Hip Hop for Tiny Tots. That seems right up her alley. But I read that parents can watch the first and last class! What happens during all the rest of the classes? I can't imagine Carlee just going into a class and being ok with it. Maybe she'd surprise me and maybe I just can't imagine her leaving me to go into a class herself. I guess it could be good for her especially since she'll be starting preschool in the Fall. (That seems far away, but I have to register her soon!)

There's also gymnastics. Or we can try Mommy and Me ballet again. I know she'd be more into it than at 18 months. We'll see.


I'm also going to get a Disneyland pass.We already have plans to go with our friends. I'm so excited to see Carlee's excitement. There's nothing better than seeing a child smile. We plan on spending lots of hours at the happiest place on earth!


Hoping for only good times ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment