Monday, May 24, 2010

Another first

I had dinner plans to celebrate my friend K-Rod's birthday and while I was at dinner Auntie Ashley was going to babysit Carlee. Ashley had mentioned she had tickets to the Dodger game that night and wanted to take Carlee. I was a little nervous. Nervous for Ashley taking a toddler to a baseball game. I've never attempted to take her to a game because I couldn't imagine her sitting through a game let alone one inning. But Ashley was more than happy to take her and give it a try.


I was getting updates via text messages throughout dinner on how she was doing. She had taken a power nap in the car ride to the stadium which probably helped. Overall she did very well and lasted the entire game. I'm impressed.


Here she is in front of the Stadium...


Doing the Wave with auntie.


Being a ham...

Making sure Uncle Frank didn't take too much popcorn.


Popcorn, popcorn, and more popcorn!


And cotton candy too!?

Now I know why Carlee was so well behaved. She got spoiled with goodies by Auntie. Now I know she enjoys the game so Mommy can take her to an ANGELS game (sorry Auntie)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment