Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life's a Beach

Long Beach that is. One Saturday morning, I woke up thinking I want to do something different and fun with Carlee. The aquarium popped into my head. I went online to see when they open and found out it was the weekend of their kids' festival. We got ready and headed down there.

It was such a beautiful day outside. We enjoyed just walking around before the aquarium opened.

Then the aquarium opened and Carlee wanted to find "Nemo". She was in awe of every exhibit.

Included in the kids festival was free face painting, arts and crafts where Carlee painted a shark pink, and different shows performed in the main hall.

Here Carlee is showing off her "purple fish tattoo."


She loved putting her hands in the water and wanted to touch the sting rays. She wasn't scared at all.


Posing for mommy!! I wish I took my good camera (only had my phone). The aquarium is a great place to take pictures!

She wanted to take a picture in front of the orange and pink fish.

Then after all the fun at the aquarium, we headed over to Shoreline Village for lunch. It was such a beautiful day that we lunched on the patio.

I love this girl. She makes me laugh.

After lunch we headed home for a nap. As soon as I buckled her in the car seat, she passed out. Too much fun with mommy. I try. Our next adventure is going to be Sesame Street Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment