Saturday, May 1, 2010

Off to Grandmother's house we go!

Carlee and Grandma had a date night planned for Friday while Mommy went to the Dodger game with some friends. If you ask Carlee where I went she'll say "Mommy play games with Teta." Close enough. Carlee knew she was going to be going to Grandma's and all week she kept asking when she was going to go to Grandma's and when her and Grandma were going to Target. This kid loves her some Target. She knows where all the local Targets are and often cries out if we've passed a Target and didn't turn it. So finally Friday rolled around and we were about to head over to Grandma's house. Right before we left, Carlee came around the corner saying "This is heavy for me Mommy. This is heavy for me." Just as I turned to look at her, I saw her piggy bank drop on the floor and break into 4 big pieces. Before she could get upset, I told her it was an accident and we'd by a new one. Then I reminded her that she's going to Target with Grandma, so she can get a new one then. That stopped any tears that were starting.
Carlee was happy to see Grandma and Starr (the dog). Carlee didn't even care that I was leaving. She was excited for her night. While at the Dodger game, Grandma sent me pictures of my funny little girl.
Here she is trying to get out of her car seat...


Here she is with her new "oink oink" aka piggy bank. I think she's happy now.


Here she's modeling the new clothes Grandma bought. Spoiled! I guess while in Target, Grandma would pick out an outfit and Carlee would say "I have that". I guess this happened a few times. (We shop at Target, what can I say?)


I don't know what she's doing here, but I thought it was a funny picture.

And lastly, Grandma's two favorite girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment