Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day has had a different meaning as of 3 years ago. I've always appreciated my mom and tried to celebrate Mother's Day for her. But once you become a mother, your life has purpose and meaning. And I definitely appreciate my mom a whole lot more after becoming a mom myself. Lord knows it isn't easy!!
This year we went to breakfast with my mom, my brother, Carlee, my friend, and her mom. We went to our usual spot and had a good time.
Here's Carlee and Grandma...


And here she is without shoes...

After breakfast, my mom, Carlee and I headed to the mall for pedicures. This was Carlee's first time at the nail salon. I was a little nervous. But she likes her nails painted so I was hoping she'd do ok. When we got there she got to pick out her nail polish. She chose pink of course!
She did pretty well although when painting a toddlers nails, you need to be quick. I don't think the nail lady has had many two year old customers. She had to redo a couple nails. But for the most part Carlee did well. She even got two little flowers painted on her toenails like Grandma.


How cute are her little feet! I can't wait to have many more nail salon trips with my daughter!! I'm the luckiest mom!! What a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment