Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas...

52 days, 14 hours, and 4 minutes until Christmas!
You can find the clock here in case you need a reminder.

Just yesterday, the day after Halloween that I noticed the Christmas commercials. I guess its not too early to promote Christmas since it is just next month. If they can promote Halloween in August, they can surely promote Christmas in November. 

I guess I bought into the hype because I am already looking forward to Christmas time. I know a lot of people have already started shopping and a few have even finished, but I have a rule that I don't think about Christmas until after the little one's birthday. So now I'm ready to make a list of people to shop for and a list of items to bake! I can't wait to bake a few of my favorite things. (Now if only I wouldn't eat them)
Poor Thanksgiving seems to get the short end of the stick.
In honor of Thanksgiving, I will mention one thing I'm thankful for and this shouldn't be a surprise but I'm thankful for my little peanut, Carlee.
I can't imagine a life without her. She gives me purpose and keeps me on my toes. I'm definitely thankful for this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment